For someone who enjoys talking and writing about herself and her life, I sure have a hard time figuring out what to put in these “About” spaces. It always comes off lame. Or concieted, though I suppose blogging about your life in and of itself is conceited, to a certain degree.
Here are the basics:
- I’m 25, but sometimes forget.
- I’m married to a wicked hot guy, and have been for almost five years (seven years together in total).
- I have two kiddos, a hilarious and wild five year old girl (E.) who loves Curious George and handstands, and a rapidly growing little babe (M.), who smiles a lot, wants to move like nobodies’ business, and loves my boobs more than he loves me (he might get that from his daddy).
- Currently, I work in special education at a sweet elementary school in the western mountains of Maine. It’s awesome. Not too long before that, I earned my bachelor’s in Secondary Education/English from the University of Maine at Farmington (the best little college ever).
- I’m an incredibly lucky lady with a great family, good friends, and ever positive people in my life. I don’t lightly use the word blessed, but in the case of my life’s circumstances, I’ll pull it out, dust it off, and happily say, I live a blessed life.